ACCO Membership is as diverse
10 Great Reasons to Be a Member
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group of like minded practioners who wish to advance their knowledge in order to produce positive results for their patients .
2. Annual Educational Conference: The annual Conference provides quality education and networking for Doctors of Chiropractic, and you receive a SIGNIFICANT discount by being a member. You will enhance yur professional development while obtain continuing education hours for your licensure requirements, and credits which will go toward re-credentialing and recertification of your board certification in chiropractic orthopedics.
3. Public Policy / Advocacy: You can contribute to the strong advocacy program centered on assuring that voices from the specialty are being heard. Our mebers are often also members of other chiropractic orthopedic organizations, and you will have the chance to network with those who at einterested in credentialing functions, as well as advocacy in today's ever changing health care policies.
4. Free Informational Services: The association keeps members in touch with each other and current issues through the association’s web site and email updates of emerging issues relevant to the specialty.
5. Networking: You have many opportunities to network with professionals through our conference and by utilizing the national membership directory, building your contacts, sharing ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance your current job, find opportunities for career enhancement, etc.
6. Affiliation: You will have affiliation with YOUR professional association with members world and nation-wide.
7. Discounts on Educational Offerings: You receive reduced registration fees at ACCO sponsored continuing education events.
8. Membership Directory: As a member, you will be listed on the membership directory. This valuable service enables you to be able to refer patients for superior care to another chiropractic orthopedist, whether because they are moving, on vacation, or if you just need a second opinion from a colleague who you know has met a level of professional expertise similar to yours. Many insurance companies are now using our directory to verify your reported affiliations. . Some of our heroes work right next to us every day!
10. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.
American College of Chiropractic Orthopedists is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.